Search This Blog

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Beginning...

This is the class I've been waiting for, the "hands-on" technology course that comprises 6 classes in my graduate certificate program! Already I've got my separate "technology terms" dictionary in the form of a pocket size journal. Perfect for the many terms I will be looking up & writing down through the course of the summer. Funny how I never thought of server in the terms of the client-server relationship. This makes so much sense (having waited tables for a number of years before returning to school, the metaphor hits home).

Looking through the Ubuntu forum, I'm so grateful to the thoughtful posting titled New to Ubuntu? Start here... and I have bookmarked the Ubuntu pocket guide via google books (I'm saving my storage space for the numerous assigned downloads:)

No comments:

Post a Comment